Beachy Keen Chrysoprase Ring | .925 Sterling Silver Ring
Chrysoprase Stone Ring | Beachy Keen Chrysoprase .925 Sterling Silver Ring
- Tear drop shape of cabochon stone gives this organically inspired piece added wow!
- Chrysoprase gemstone is 7/16" in width.
- The Length of Chrysoprase stone is 13/16".
- The textured band is 3/16" in width.
- The entire sSurface of sterling silver is textured for added pizazz!
- Entire .925 sterling silver chalcedony stone ring is given a patina to add to it's natural feel.
- The Chrysoprase ring's band has and elegant smooth finish.
Buy with confidence. One-of-a-kind artisan jewelry. Handmade in my home studio. Fast shipping. 6,789 transactions, 423 positive reviews.
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this chalcedony stone sterling silver ring variances may occur.
Chrysoprase Meaning (where it came from)
The meaning of Chrysoprase comes from two words, chrys being the Greek for 'gold or yellow' and prase from the Greek for 'leek', referring to the green coloring of it.
We Also Recommend